1. People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers!
2. Serious buyers have fewer homes to choose from during the holidays and less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January and the following months, there will be more demand for your particular home now!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a work week.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
9. You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six of seven days during the Holidays!
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
11. By selling now, you may have the opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
12. Close the door on your old home and open the door on your new one!
Ready to sell before 2022? Contact me today!
Karli Pritchard, Realtor
Realty Executives Associates
10255 Kingston Pike